1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.(via moonbrains)
(Source: aumoe, via caseybenkowski)
She had a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach, like when you’re swimming and you want to put your feet down on something solid, but the water’s deeper than you think and there’s nothing there.Julia Gregson, East of the Sun (via halluzinogen)
(Source: feellng, via caseybenkowski)
why can’t I be naked and covered in glitter
Yes. Just yes.
(Source: kathryntessa8, via homeisinyour-head)
I don’t want your picture on my cell phone. I want you here with me.
(Source: walkingonink, via homeisinyour-head)